September 30, 2016

♥ Announcing The Love in Literature Project ♥


Hi, everyone! 

So thrilled today, to announce a literary project idea that I had in mind for a rather long time. I've been contemplating a title for a while now and have come up with...

  THE LOVE IN LITERATURE PROJECT. 

What is it about? 


It's an attempt to read all the renowned love stories in the world of literature, including the translated books. There is no rules or time span for this project. I intend to read them as time permits and will share short, but concise notes about each book I read. May also come up with some discussion posts as well. Who knows? ;) From Pride and Prejudice to Fangirl, Gone with the Wind to Me Before You and Wuthering Heights to Twilight - I wish to peruse all those amazing books if I can.  

I'm very fond of love stories, in fact, of the stories that tug at my heartstrings. Once I had been an ardent fan of Elizabeth and Darcy, their love story meant the epitome of romance to me; lately though, I find them the least interesting. It's all about Jane-Mr. Rochester now. Hence, I'm starting my project with JANE EYRE by Charlotte Bronte. Let me know, if any of you wish to join along... I do also wish to read the articles and watch the videos related to the novel, to find out more about the Bronte sisters. In short, LOVE IN LITERATURE is a research project. 

Starting with JANE EYRE on October 1st, 2016.

What do you think? Would you like to join along? Which book will you choose, if you were asked to choose the topmost love story of all time? 
Let's Chat!
 photo sig_zpsuzho4knp.png

No comments:

Post a Comment