Wednesday, 17 August 2016

Waiting on Wednesday with Christmas Under a Cranberry Sky

Heya fellow bookworms! 
How you doing?
 I've been falling ill this whole month, exhausted now and have done less reading than I actually intended to. Anyhow, I'm extremely happy with all the books I read as each book was much better than the previous ones. Still have plenty more days left in August (almost half), so hopefully I can catch up with TBR; not sure, though, with all the exams coming up in September.

As you all know, Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine. It spotlights the upcoming releases we are excited for. 


My Twitter wall is replete with Christmassy covers nowadays. Just looking at them makes me feel ecstatic and longing for the magic of Christmas. One of my favourite women's fiction writer, Holly Martin, has two Christmas novels, set in Scotland (that's how I remember), coming out this year. Hurrah!!!

Last week, the cover was revealed. It looks spectacular! What do you think? 
PUBLICATION DATE: SEPTEMBER 22ND 2016 BY BOOKOUTURE

I can't wait to read this book, already have a feeling that this story is gonna be one of my favourite books, published this year. Expectation level is dangerously high!!! 

Her stories are warm, squishy and fuzzy and characters so chirpy, the settings are ideal places for readers to escape into and oh! heroes are worth swooning for. Holly's stories always cheer me up and put me in a hopeless-romantic mood. I like it. If there is any day in your life when you feel less or devoid of romance, I strongly advise you to read one of Holly Martin's novels on that day. The sparkling romance in her books is magical and contagious. Do read her books, to find it out yourself.

Have you read any of Holly Martin's works? What do you think of them? Do you have a favorite Women's fiction writer? Which book are you anticipating? 
LET'S CHAT!
 photo sig_zpsuzho4knp.png