October 20, 2015

Ten Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me


Dear Book Genie,

The Broke and Bookish girls have convinced me that you exist and I can ask ten wishes to you. Many booklovers may send their list of wishes to you today. Grant all their wishes and mine too. Here is my list...

1. Silvertongue! I want characters to come to life when I read the story aloud. But with a small modification; the book can't take just anyone from my life into it, but only the person/thing I choose. Can you, Book Genie?

2. I want you to magically transport me into my Character's world. And, maybe I will spend a few days with them??! Please....

3. I want Harry Potter's magic wand and a book of simple, easy, useful magic spells :P

4. Would you arrange an afternoon tea with Cinderella's Fairy Godmother? (I've attached her photo. It might help you) Need to find some info about my Fairy godmother ;)

5. Unlimited access to ARCs and the published works. And an extra 12 hours per day to read them.

6. Find me someone, who will pay a decent wage for reading books all day.

7. A three months internship with Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson.

8. Throw a Halloween party for me and invite Dracula, Nearly Headless Nick, the Beast, Frankenstein, headless horseman, Maleficent, the Joker, the You-Know-Who, Miss Havisham, the White witch and Cinderella's evil stepmother. Will you?  

9. Help me to improve my writing skills and become a successful author. No tricks! Just a little encouragement and ideas, perhaps ;) 

10. Convince Amazon India to sell the imported books at a modest price. You must! 

*Fingers Crossed*
Anxiously waiting for you to grant my wishes.

P.S. Can you send me a picture of yours? I just want to make sure that you look like a real man, not like Aladdin's Genie. :)

Thanks,





8 comments:

  1. Great list! I could also use 12 extra hours in my day. :)

    I noticed you mentioned Amazon India. Is that where you are at? It's nice to see some other non-Stateside posts.

    Here are my top ten wishes: http://insearchoftheendofthesidewalk.com/2015/10/20/top-ten-tuesday-10-wishes-id-ask-the-book-genie-to-grant-me/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't I think of number 6?! That would be amazing! But a Halloween party full of villains? Sounds scary!
    I totally agree with number 3, I was a bit greedy and asked for Hogwarts! Oh well, if you don't ask then you don't get!
    I also really like number 5. I asked for a way to stop time so I have more time to read, but an extra 12 hours would work too :)
    Great list, I hope you find your genie (and your fairy godmother!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. I feel certain the Book Genie has heard you. He will grant your every wish.

    Here's what I wish the Book Genie would grant to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If #5 and #6 become things, I'll race you there!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I want to meet Cinderella's fairy godmother tooooooooo - I love her!! :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous list, Ria, loved how you decided to actually write to the Book Genie, so much fun :) And YES to number 5 and 6, big YES! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, to numbers 6 & 7!! Nice list of wishes!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment on my TTT post. Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list, I share all of your wishes, except India would be changed into The Netherlands. Such a lovely post!

    ReplyDelete