Dear Book Genie,
The Broke and Bookish girls have convinced me that you exist and I can ask ten wishes to you. Many booklovers may send their list of wishes to you today. Grant all their wishes and mine too. Here is my list...
1. Silvertongue! I want characters to come to life when I read the story aloud. But with a small modification; the book can't take just anyone from my life into it, but only the person/thing I choose. Can you, Book Genie?
2. I want you to magically transport me into my Character's world. And, maybe I will spend a few days with them??! Please....
3. I want Harry Potter's magic wand and a book of simple, easy, useful magic spells :P
4. Would you arrange an afternoon tea with Cinderella's Fairy Godmother? (I've attached her photo. It might help you) Need to find some info about my Fairy godmother ;)
5. Unlimited access to ARCs and the published works. And an extra 12 hours per day to read them.
6. Find me someone, who will pay a decent wage for reading books all day.
7. A three months internship with Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson.
8. Throw a Halloween party for me and invite Dracula, Nearly Headless Nick, the Beast, Frankenstein, headless horseman, Maleficent, the Joker, the You-Know-Who, Miss Havisham, the White witch and Cinderella's evil stepmother. Will you?
9. Help me to improve my writing skills and become a successful author. No tricks! Just a little encouragement and ideas, perhaps ;)
10. Convince Amazon India to sell the imported books at a modest price. You must!
Anxiously waiting for you to grant my wishes.
P.S. Can you send me a picture of yours? I just want to make sure that you look like a real man, not like Aladdin's Genie. :)