Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Top Ten Non human Characters I like

Oye! 
Tuesday is here and a new TTT too. 

Without further ado,

The Top Ten Non-human Characters I Like 

1.The Beast from Beauty and the Beast


Do I need to explain it? He is my favorite non-human character. Previously, I thought of making a list on animal characters, but changed it to non-human characters, just to include him in.

2.Boxer from Animal Farm by George Orwell
A dedicated and hardworking horse, who believed in the words of the leaders. 

3.Winnie-the-pooh 


A bear who loved honey!

4.Robin from The Secret Garden by  Frances Hodgson Burnett


Yes, the Robin, who helped Mary Lennox to find the key and door to the Secret Garden.

5.Bagheera from The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling


The self-appointed guardian of Mowgli. I loved this book as a kid. 

6.Snowy from The Adventures of Tintin

My brother and I loved the adventures of Tintin and Snowy. Do you know? Our pet dog's name is also Snowy, inspired by the real one. 

7.Black Beauty from The Black Beauty


8.Hedwig from The Harry Potter series


Awww.. I wish If I had one!

9. Peter Rabbit from The Tales of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Poter


I mean, Who doesn't like Peter Rabbit?

10. Timmy from The Famous Five series by Enid Blyton

Did you like my list? What list did you make today? Do tell me.

Happy Reading!








12 comments:

  1. Snowy and Black Beauty!! I adore those two! This is a very diverse list, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Often the non-human characters in book are my favorites. :-) The Beast is pretty cool. And I just love Winnie the Pooh. And Hedwig! I always wanted a Hedwig of my own. I still do. Great list and fun topic! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute topic. I love Winnie the Pooh and Peter Rabbit—there's my childhood right there!

    My list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they were my childhood favorites too..

      Delete
  4. Nice list of books and theme for this week's TTT post!!

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/09/top-ten-tuesday-my-list-of-favorite.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You :) I will check out your list too
      Happy Reading!

      Delete
  5. Wonderfully unique topic for this week's freebie theme! I adore Winnie the Pooh :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww.. Unique! Yeah, I wanted mine to be so ;)
      Glad you liked it.

      Happy Reading!

      Delete
  6. I love Black Beauty, Hedwig too, great choice of topic for this week's freebie!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/15/top-ten-tuesday-22/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A wide smile on my face, Can you see it? Glad everyone liked the list.

      Happy Reading!

      Delete