September 22, 2015

Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR

Too Many Books, Too Little Time! Have you ever felt so? I have to find more time to spend with these beauties (Are not they? Look at them, Pretty and Cute!) and write reviews. My TBR is overflowing and I am puzzled out right now. Do you know how to manage it??? Please tell me.

Here are the Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR

One Wish in Manhattan 

One wish in Manhattan, Mandy Baggot

A Christmassy novel by Mandy Baggot. Can't wait!

The Golden Braid 


I have read many Praises on Melanie Dickerson's works. The Golden Braid is a fairy tale retelling of Rapunzel's story.

I Wish For You


Camilla Isley has offered me a review e-copy of the book. Excited!!! Reviews and the blurb have promised something magical. I will read it next, I think. 

Big Little Lies


Ever since I saw this on Amazon Top Selling books, I have been longing to read it. Can't wait anymore to pick this up.

The Misadventures of a Playground Mother


If you are a chick lit fan, then you might have heard about this book. This book has been getting a ton of rave reviews and I am determined to find out why.

Sofia Khan is not obliged


Sofia Khan is not obliged is the debut novel by Ayisha Malik. The theme is entirely different and new and I am tempted to read it.

Promises to Keep


This is the second book in Love in Provence series. I liked 'The Promise of Provence' by Patricia Sands, looking forward to read the next book. If you love France, do not miss this series.

You can't Fall in Love with Your Ex


I am not familiar with Sophie Ranald novels, have read reviews of her works in many blogs and goodreads. Thus, I have added her latest book in my TBR.

A Court of Thorns and Roses


Yep, I know.. I haven't read it yet. It's been resting on my table for a while now. Have to dust it out and read soon.

Time To Die


I do not read paranormal, thriller stories usually. But, I need a small break from chick-lits, fairy tales,  & Classics and I have chosen Time to Die by Caroline Mitchell for that. 

Have you got any of these books in your Fall TBR? 

Happy Reading!

36 comments:

  1. I've read ACOTAR earlier this year and liked it. It wasn't my favorite book of the year or anything but it was still lots of fun to read. Happy reading in Fall :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Soudha :)) I have to read it before the year ends, at least ;)

      Delete
  2. I just realized I should have put Big Little Lies on my list too, because my book group picked it for October. Did you read her other book, The Husband's Secret? I liked it a lot, so I'm really looking forward to this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't. I will be reading it, if I like this one.
      Happy Reading!

      Delete
  3. I've only heard of a few of these, will have to look into the others!

    Happy fall reading and thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Golden Braid is one I haven't seen yet, and I love retellings. I still haven't read A Court of Thorns and Roses yet either. Although I'm also behind and haven't read Queen of Shadows yet. I'm so behind on my series lol. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I thought that I was the only one behind on many series. LOL!
      Happy Reading!

      Delete
  5. I actually wish I'd held off on ACOTAR until fall/winter - it just felt like a cold weather book. Does that sound crazy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea! I gotta find it out.... :P
      Anyhow, I have a feeling that I will love it :D
      Happy Reading!

      Delete
  6. These look like some really great books. The Ayisha Malik books sounds really good and I may have to give it a read myself. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice list! I'll have to check out some of those, like Big Little Lies.

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay so the only book I recognize from this list is A Court of Thorns and Roses which I just LOVED! I highly recommend this book. All of her books really. Some of the others have such pretty covers I may have to check some out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, You are gonna love a few of them, if you are a chick-lit fan.
      Happy Reading!

      Delete
  9. What a great list, Ria! I've just finished Sophie Ranald's new novel and really liked it! 'I Wish for You' looks and sounds really promising, adding it to my TBR list straight away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Jody!
      Read your review today, hope I will like it :)
      I am reading 'I wish for You' now, loving it......
      Happy Reading!

      Delete
  10. There are so many books I've not heard of on your list. I hope you do get to read A Court of Thorns and Roses though because I loved that book, it's different to Maas's other series but still just as good. I wish I had waited until it was closer to the release of the second book though because I need more of the story to see where the series is going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah, Confused which one to read next... Many are suggesting ACOTAR. Let's see!
      Happy Reading!

      Delete
  11. I've been dying to read a Liane Moriarty book for ages because my co-blogger swears she's one of the best. Big Little Lies sounds super-great so I might start with this one. I can't wait for Time To Die either! Unlike you, that is exactly my kind of books and I heard some pretty great things about it.
    Hope you'll enjoy all these novels! Great list! :)
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Veronika and Happy Reading!

      Delete
  12. I haven't heard of a lot of these before, but they all look interesting. I'll definitely have to check them out!
    I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't read ACOTAR yet, too.
    Happy reading!
    Olivia @ Fluttering Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, there are many in the same group. I found it out today :D
      Happy Reading!

      Delete
  13. Some interesting books on there. I might have to start exploring chick lit more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, You must! You may find many hidden treasures.. ;)
      Happy Reading!

      Delete
  14. these all look really awesome!! the only one i've read is a court of thorns and roses, so i hope you get to that one soon because it is amazing!! thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think I must check out Moriarty at some point. She is an author that keeps popping up everywhere I look. I have never read her, but I think it is time to remedy that! LOL! Happy reading to you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've read Moriarty's The Husband's Secret and have wanted to pick up more of her novels since then. Hoping that Big Little Lies is a good one! I enjoyed ACOTAR..I hope you do too! Happy Reading this fall!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie! Hope you also enjoy many books this Fall!
      Happy Reading!

      Delete
  17. You've got some great books on this list!! We share The Golden Braid :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Big Little Lies was on my TBR but I forgot about it! I'll go put a hold on it at my library right now!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hope you enjoy ACOTAR!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/top-ten-tuesday-23/

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have loads of great books here! Big Little Lies is also on my TBR list, but didn't make it onto the uni list unfortunately! Can't wait to read your review :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete