September 28, 2015

Musing Mondays (September 28)


Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by Jenn @ A Daily Rhythm.

I’m currently reading…

Not interesting! Just wants to finish it off somehow. 

Up next I think I’ll read…
One Wish in Manhattan by Mandy Baggot
Mandy Baggot has written many Romance fiction including Truly, Madly, Greekly. I got a copy of the book via NetGalley. Lucky me!

I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
I won two books last week. Yay!


I read The Violet Hour and loved it. It is the first book in the Violet Hour series. Recommend it if you like werewolf stories.  I am yet to read Molly Lee by Andrew Joyce. It is based on Huckleberry Fin. So, I want to re-read The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Fin, before I read Molly Lee.

I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…

Do you like Christmas Romance novels? Then buy a copy of Christmas at Lilac Cottage by Holly Martin, published on September 25th, 2015. You will love it! Read my review here.

I can’t wait to get a copy of…

Mrs. Funnybones by Twinkle Khanna
All are talking about her debut novel. Gotta buy it soon.

I blogged about ____ this past week…

A meaningful Christmas novel1
A modern fairy tale!
Werewolves! 

This Week's Random Question: What books about books do you own or have you read & enjoyed?
My papa owns many books about books. I have read most of them, albeit I can not remember the title of any.

Happy Reading!


2 comments:

  1. Christmas at Lilac Cottage looks perfect for your blog! Thanks for sharing and enjoy.

    Here is MY MUSING MONDAYS POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, why are you struggling thorugh Sophie Ranald's book? Life's too short!

    ReplyDelete