Tuesday, 29 September 2015

Liebster Award

Hurrah! 
Another Blog Award...
Jody @ A Spoonful of Happy Endings has nominated me for the LIEBSTER award. 
Thank You, Jody!
Liebster Award rules:
  •  You can’t nominate the people who nominated you.
  •  You have to notify the new nominees of the event, providing a link to your blog to these  instructions.
  •  Answer 11 Questions.
  •  You have to ask 11 questions set for bloggers only.
  •  Nominate 11 different blogs.

1. Which book are you reading right now and what are your first thoughts about it?
You Can't Fall in Love with Your Ex by Sophie Ranald. I don't know whether it's because I'm sick or the mundane story (most probably the latter one), I can't finish reading it. Just forcing myself to do so, and I fall asleep the next moment. Ugh!

2. What do you dislike the most about book blogging?
So far, I am enjoying it, as it keeps me updated on new and interesting books. Met many lovely bookworms. Dislike??? **thinking** I get disappointed sometimes if the giveaways are not international or to only the places The Book Depositary delivers because I can not participate :( Happens most of the time. Does that count??

3. Nutella or no Nutella?
Nutella, of course! My husband and I can finish it off in an hour ;) And in a few minutes, with cousins or friends.

4. Which book genre have you never tried before?
Erotica, LGBT and Non-fiction

5. Which TV/movie character are you most like if you had to pick one?
Rori Gilmore from Gilmore Girls, because we both like Coffee and BOOKS (By books, I meant Novels and Textbooks) :P

6. What is the last thing you bought?
Chocolate chip cookies!
And a copy of 'The Night Circus' by Erin Morgenstern.

7. If you could teach one course at university, what would it be?
Literature courses or any computer programming languages.

8. What is the first word that comes to mind that starts with the letter... F?
Fairy tales!

9. What is your favorite breakfast?
Porridge! ** I am lying.. (makes up mind) nay, that's the most delicious, healthiest breakfast in the entire world and it would help me to get rid of extra calories. Oh, piteous self-conscious me!!! **

10. Which book was a real struggle for you to finish and why?
Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee. Because my expectations were too high, really too high. I shouldn't even have bought that book. *Sigh*

11. I know this is a mean one, but if you have to pick one favourite author at this moment, who would it be?
I am a proud Janeite, will not leave her side no matter who comes and goes. Huh!

I nominate:
  1. Soudha @ Of Stacks and Cups
  2. Amanda @ Little Miss Reader
  3. Cindy @ De Readaholic Book Blog
  4. Charlene @ Bookish Whimsy
  5. Brena M. @ Our Thoughts Precisely
  6. Verushka @ Pop. Edit. Lit
Sorry about breaking the rules. But I definitely need to expand my network.

11 Questions for you guys: Choose the most suitable option and tell me why you selected it.
  1. Fairy tales/ Fairy tales-retellings
  2. Spring/ Summer/ Autumn/ Winter
  3. Jane Eyre/ Elizabeth Bennet
  4. Blogger/ Wordpress
  5. Paperback/ Kindle
  6. Cinderella/ Belle
  7. Cinderella/ Celaena Sardothien
  8. Game of Thrones/ Lord of the Rings
  9. Twitter/ Facebook
  10. Thanksgiving/ Christmas/ New Year
  11. Romance/ Adventures/ Thrillers
Love,

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination Ria ^^ My post will be up soon! I hope you enjoy the Night Circus. I read it earlier this year and really liked it. When I got to your answer for question 10, I was like 'Damn right, your expectations were too high', because mine were too XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part, Ria, I loved reading your answers! And it's always great to find a fellow Janeite! *high fives*

    ReplyDelete