Wednesday, 2 September 2015

'I Mustache You Some Questions' Tag


'eeloo 'dere!
'ho aaare you doing ?

Did I get it correctly? I have been practicing to speak like the pretty period drama heroines. I love the way they talk and the delicate manners they follow strictly. In short, I admire all things ' a proper Lady Like'. Do you?
  
I am enjoying a windy afternoon with a cup of garam chai and the sweet and fluffy macaroons, my sister in law brought for me. Today, I am doing 'I mustache you some Questions' tag. I was tagged by the lovely Amanda @ Little Miss Reader. Thanks, a lot, Amanda! I was never tagged before. So, I am enjoying that ' tagged for the first time' feeling.
***
Four jobs I would like to have:
  1. Web Designer ( Dream Job, I love coding, designing, and organizing.)
  2. System Administrator 
  3. English Teacher
  4. Book Store Owner
Four movies I have watched more than once:
  1. Real Steel ( My hubby loves this movie. I watch it every time he does, willy-nilly.)
  2. The Lord of the Rings movies
  3. Man of Steel ( Superman is my favorite fictional hero, Mr. Darcy comes second in my list.)
  4. Pride and Prejudice(2005)  
Four books I would recommend:
  1. Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
  2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
  3. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
  4. The Seventh Scroll by Wilbur Smith
Four places I have visited:
  1. Qatar
  2. Bahrain ( a short visit during the transit )
  3. Hyderabad, India
  4. Many beaches in Kerala and Tamil Nadu, India
Four things I don't eat:
  1. Pork
  2. Mutton
  3. Big Fishes (Yes, I am picky about eating Fish.) 
  4. Mushrooms
Four of my favorite foods :
  1. Cupcakes 
  2. Strawberries 
  3. Tomatoes
  4. Pizza
Four TV shows I watch:
  1. MasterChef
  2. Castle
  3. Friends ( Joey Tribbiani, Chandler Bing and Phoebe Buffay are my favorites)
  4. Gilmore Girls (It's an old series, started watching recently.)
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
  1. Starting my Post-Graduate Classes
  2. My better half's holidays in December
  3. Christmas ( Favorite month of the year)
  4. A Miracle
Four people I tag:
  1. Anu @ Musings of Anu
  2. K Sawyer @ Kristi's Bookshelf
  3. Cindy @ Da Readaholic Book Blog
  4. You
Love,

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tag! :) It got me back onto my neglected blog! You can read my responses on the link below:

    http://kristisbookshelf.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/i-mustache-you-some-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gilmore Girls!!! I really like that show:)

    ReplyDelete