Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Adieu September!


September has gone and October is here. 
I had a SPIFFING September.

Inspired by the book blogger Soudha, who manages to read 10-15 books a month, I decided to set the bars too high and managed to read 10 books in September. YAY!
(Ahh, Soudha read 18 books this month!)
'n'
I joined Twitter this month. It is really fun and exciting. It helps me to interact with the authors directly and share my reviews with them. Interacted with a few bloggers and participated in book discussions as well. It's really good! 
'n'
I won two giveaways hosted by Amanda @ Little Miss Reader.
'n'
I was nominated for Liebster Award and The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award.
'n'
Personally, I had an awesome September. A blessed month, actually.
'n'
My dear brother gifted me four Harry Potter books and I own the entire series now.
Thanks, Bro!
 ***

Books I read 

Christmas at Lilac Cottage by Holly Martin 
(A Cute Christmas Romance)
The Girl's Guide to Getting Hitched by Sophie Hart
(Courage, Friendship and Love )
Can You Fall in Love with Your Ex. (Can You?) by Sophie Ranald
(No, You simply Can't.)
The Violet Hour by Andrea L. Wells
(Never imagined that I would like a Paranormal novel. But, I am just waiting for the next book in the series) 
Keeping Christmas by Dan Walsh
(Get your tissues ready!)
The Most Famous Illegal Goose Creek Parade by Virginia Smith
(Enjoyable!)
Stirred with Love by Marcie Steele
(A make-you-feel-good novel)
The Square by Rosie Millard
(A comedy-drama?! Don't know!)
The Promise of Provence by Patricia Sands
(Travelogue cum an up-lifting novel)
I Wish For You by Camilla Isley
(A modern fairy-tale)

The Favorites of the month

Keeping Christmas by Dan Walsh
&
The Promise of Provence by Patricia Sands

Because these two stories sounded real, up-lifting, inspiring and meaningful.

What have you been reading this month?
Wishing you all a Blessed October!


Love,


1 comment:

  1. Hey Ria, I'm glad you had an awesome September and got to read all these cool books ^^ I'm happy to have been of some inspiration XD

    ReplyDelete