Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Adieu August!



August has come and gone, a pleasant month it was ; Too much of happiness and a dollop of unhappiness.

Though, August did not go smoothly, it was much prettier than I expected. I was busy helping Ma and Papa with their works and let them enjoy the holidays instead. Phew! Glad I did help them, the satisfaction you get when all works out as planned is enormous and great. Talking about books, I could not read much this month. I was book slumped half of the month and was busy as a bee when I found the rhythm again. I read the books, mostly at night, cocooned in a warm blanket, devouring them in the dim light of my phone. Fun!

Books I read
Austenland by Shannon Hale
In Between by Jenny B. Jones
Maids of Misfortune by M. Louisa Locke
North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell

Books I didn't Finish
Midnight in Austenland by Shannon Hale
Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee

Favorite of the Month


North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
( I have a new favorite, loved it. It is a must read if you like Pride and Prejudice) 

I Blogged about
Reasons Why I Love Blogging
Book Suggestions for Beginners
TBR Challenge
Six and Twenty


Adieu August and Hello September, kindly be nice!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment