Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Top Ten Authors I've Read The Most Books From


Enid Blyton 
Favorite Book : Five on A Treasure Island
Jane Austen
Favorite Book : Pride and Prejudice
Charles Dickens
Favorite Book : A Christmas Carol
Nicholas Sparks
Favorite Book : A Walk to Remember
Cecilia Ahern
Favorite Book : P.S. I Love You
Wilbur Smith
Favorite Book : The Seventh Scroll
Agatha Christie
Favorite Book : Evil Under the Sun
Bronte Sisters
Favorite Book : Jane Eyre
Chetan Bhagat
Favorite Book : Two States
Candice Bushnell
Favorite Book : The Carrie Diaries

Have you read any of these Author's novels?
Which one is your favorite?

Happy Reading!!!

4 comments:

  1. Great list! I love Charles Dicken's but I've only read two of his books. I really want to read Bleak House though. Thanks for stopping by my post earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, I wonder, is Enid Blyton so overlooked here in the US?!

    Here's my Top Ten Authors I've Read the Most. Love to have you stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, SO many good authors on this list. I adored Enid Blyton as a child but I can't remember all of the books I read by her. I love Cecelia Ahern too, and the Bronte sisters (well, I prefer Charlotte and Anne). Agatha Christie is one of my absolute favourite authors.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just started reading Agatha Christie (I know, I know.. how can I call myself an avid reader? lol).
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete