August 04, 2015

Ten Fairytales I Love or Fairytale Retellings I've Read/Want To Read

My Goodness! Today's TTT is a reminder to one'self, haven't read any of those enchanting fairy tale retelling novels yet! 

Fairy tales I Love

The Lady and the Lion by Grimm's Brothers
Ashputtel by Grimm's Brothers
Twelve Dancing princess by Grimm's Brothers

Fairy tale Retelling s I've Read

Ella Enchanted by  Gail Carson Levine
Stardust  by Neil Gaiman

Fairy tale Retelling s I want to Read

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Mass
The Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer
Uprooted by Naomi Novak
Stitching Snow by R C Lewis
The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Confessions of an Ugly Step Sister by Gregory Maguire

#ReadASAP

Happy Reading!!!




  

1 comment:

  1. I've got Ella Enchanted and Ugly Stepsister on my Goodreads list. My TTT list

    ReplyDelete