August 26, 2015

Reasons Why I Love Blogging

Reasons Why I Love Blogging
Image Source : Ashley Ella Design 
Blogging is time-consuming. It involves a lot of thinking to produce different, but brilliant ideas, write down the drafts, read it umpteen times, ask advice or opinions on it from someone you trust (have you done that?) and publish it. You put so much effort into it and become delighted when you know that at least one person has benefited or read it. I get that weird funny face from people, when I tell them about Blogging. It's exasperating. I also have been recommending Blogging as a hobby or as an outlet to share the passions to many. Lately, I have been enjoying it a lot, it has a number of benefits. 

EXPRESS YOURSELF
This pretty little corner in blogosphere allows to express myself - a shout-out to the world. I can express my thoughts, ideas and views on topics I love, that normally, I do not discuss with any ( because, I couldn't find anyone with the same interest ). It can be either ridiculous or good at times. Anyhow, I enjoy it a lot. The posts in my lovely blog are the voices in my head.

KEEP A TRACK OF ACTIVITIES
It helps me to keep a record of the books I have read recently. I can easily analyse the topics I have covered and decide the next subject.

IMPROVE KNOWLEDGE
If not profound, you need at least a decent knowledge on things you brag about or write down in your blog. Can not go on longer without productive or helpful topics. Thus, it helps us to read and learn more.

BETTER WRITING SKILLS
If not profound, you need at least a decent knowledge on things you brag about or write down in your blog. Can not go on longer without productive or helpful topics. Thus, it helps us to read and learn more.

IMPROVE THE WAY OF THINKING
As I said earlier, You think deeply and share the inner most and sincere musings with readers. The desire to write a better post every time will improve the way of thinking and take you to the next level. You stop writing for the sake of updating and the posts you write will reflect the effort you put while making it. 

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS OR IDEAS
We all are passionate about something. You will have more knowledge in your area of interest, may have new or variety ideas that you long to share with someone. The Blog is the perfect medium for such activities and it lets you share it with the entire world. 

MEET NEW PEOPLE WHO SHARE THE SAME INTEREST
Does it disappoint you when you can't find a group/ person sharing the same passion? I was once; when I had no book-loving pals. Blogging has introduced me to a large group of Book addicts and helps me to be updated with the latest happenings. I participate in different activities and having loads of fun. Why don't you try?

INSPIRATION TO OTHERS & YOURSELF
Supporting, Encouraging and Appreciating comments you get from your lovely readers will boost up your creativity and inspire you to write more. It can also be an inspiration to your readers to come up with the ideas and share it with the world. A Blog helps you get connected with everyone easily and quickly.

CONFIDENCE
Boom! Your confidence will go up high as you constantly interact with the readers. A word of appreciation can really perform the wonders. 

Did I miss anything? Why do you like blogging? I would love to hear from you all.

Happy Blogging!

2 comments:

  1. What a great, thoughtful list! I agree that these are all wonderful reasons to love blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award! See the post here: http://lttlemissreader.blogspot.dk/2015/08/blog-award-sisterhood-of-world.html

    ReplyDelete