August 24, 2015

Musing Mondays ( August 24 )


Musings Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Jenn @ A Daily Rhythm.

I’m currently reading
North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
I love Gaskell's eloquent novels. A BIG Thanks to BBC's movie version, my mind can easily see the vivid descriptions and enjoy them more.

Up next I think I’ll read
Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier
(A fairytale Novel)

I bought the following book(s) in the past week
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
Recently started reading Harry Potter series. Read my thoughts on Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone HERE

I blogged about ____ this past week…
A Birthday Special Post

Random Question of the week is:
Does your local library ever have book sales? What are the prices like? Tell us about any great finds you have found there!
Never heard of it.

Have you read/watched North & South? Did you like it? Why?
I would love to hear the reasons.

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. I am definitely curious about North and South...I haven't read historical fiction in a long while, but when I did, I loved it. Thanks for sharing...and here's MY MONDAY MUSINGS POST


    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of your North and South ( I know the American one by John Jakes, mainly because Patrick Swayze was in the mini-series!) but this one sounds interesting. I love historical fiction. I also love Harry Potter and will check out your thoughts on the Philosopher's Stone. My favourite is the Prisoner of Azkeban - Hermoine really comes into her own in that one! Here's my musing if you feel like stopping by! http://hollykerr.ca/monday-musings-little-shop-of-books/ Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just bought the second book in series.
      You will love North and South, if you get to it.

      Happy Reading!

      Delete