Monday, 17 August 2015

Musing Mondays ( August 17 )


Musings Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Jenn @ A Daily Rhythm.

I am currently reading...

In Between by Jenny B. Jones

Up next I think I'll read…

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Mass

I'm super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…

Yay! 

I just wish to tell ya guys about a website I found recently, from where you can bag some free kindle eBooks. Oh, Don't be worried, if you do not own a Kindle, neither do I. Instead, I use the Kindle app (Free App from Amazon) to read the books. I downloaded a few books and so far I have liked both the novels I read. So, visit Bookbub, if you wish to grab some pretty good eBooks.

I blogged about ____ this past week….

My thoughts on Maids of Misfortune by M. Louisa Locke
( I downloaded it from Bookbub )

***

Random Question of the week is : Have you ever won a copy of a book (other than for review)? What was the book, and what were the circumstances?

Oh NEVER! But I wish to win a book someday, have been participating all the Giveaways I can find.

***
Do you know any websites to find some good regency books? Do tell me.

Happy Reading!




4 comments:

  1. Not sure if you want to find bloggers of Regency books or websites offering free regency..?
    HapPy #AusteninAugust and plz do stop by to enter to win 1 of 3 copies of Shannon Winslow's new release,
    Miss Georgiana Darcy of Pemberley :) Open Int'l til Aug 25th midnight...

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Between sounds like my kind of read...I checked on it at Goodreads and now it's on my wish list. Thanks!

    Here's MY MUSING MONDAYS POST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy Katie Parker's story, enjoyable book!

      Delete