Monday, 10 August 2015

Musing Mondays ( August 10 )


Hello Dearies!

How do you do?

My days are getting busier each week, finding difficult to participate in the ongoing reading challenges. So I have decided to back out of them all and to read books as I used to do before(being a mood reader is kinda difficult). Later, I also realized how much I miss reading Classic novels, no other book can make me feel really good. There's something about those beautifully written novels. Thus, I have decided to read/re-read a Classic Novel each month, sounds good Right?
***
Musings Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm

I am currently reading...

Maids of Misfortune by M. Louisa Locke ( Free e-book, I downloaded from Amazon. I really needed a break from the books I usually read and hope this one would help )

Up next I think I'll read…

Hmmmm........
Not sure. :(

I bought the following book(s) in the past week...

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Mass
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

The Random Question of the week is : Do you read in the water (bathtub, pool, etc)? Why, or why not?

No, I haven't yet. Because, I never felt to do so. I may try reading in the bathtub, but never by pool or beach. I do not fancy it (afraid of deep water bodies).

Can you suggest me a good novel?
What are you reading this week?

Have a lovely week!

Happy Reading!!!


4 comments:

  1. I have had a hard time in the past with challenges...usually feeling guilty about not finishing one or more of them. So the only one I did this year was the Goodreads Challenge, and I set my bar really low...LOL (100 books).

    Enjoy your classics!

    Here is my MUSING MONDAYS POST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! The only one challenge I could finish this year is Goodreads challenge, 25 books.
      100 is a BIG number :D

      Happy Reading!

      Delete
  2. I'm reading Armada by Ernest Cline this week. I hope you enjoy your current read. :)

    ReplyDelete