Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Top Ten Hyped Books I haven't read yet...

 Top Ten Series I haven't read yet

Chronicles of Narnia series
Divergent series
Game of Thrones series
Princess Diaries series
Shopaholic series
The Harry Potter series
The Lunar Chronicles series
The Selection series
Throne of Glass series
Twilight series

Top Ten Hyped Stand-Alone Books 

A Court of Thrones and Roses
A Girl on the Train
Fangirl
Gone Girl
If I Stay
Me Before You
Paper Town
The Book Thief
The Casual Vacancy
The Night Circus

OMG! What was I reading all these days?....
I am off to bookstore now and will be back with a few of these books ;).


Just perplexed thinking which one to buy/read first.
Do you any suggestions? 

Blissful Day!


Happy Reading!!!





1 comment:

  1. The Book Thief! You won't regret buying that one!

    ReplyDelete