July 28, 2015

Ten Characters Who Are Fellow Book Nerds




Howdy!

An another Tuesday is here and an interesting Topic too.
'Book Nerds'
Smashing Topic, isn't it?

I fancy reading other book nerd character stories. I also make sure to read the book my lovely characters read to know why they liked it much. Have you ever done so?

For example, The Lady of Shalott poem from Anne of Green Gables. I used to imitate Anne Shirley from the movie while reading it :). Crazy!

Back to Topic...
 I am listing down my all time top ten favorite fellow book nerds below. 

  1. Hermione Granger from Harry Potter series
  2. Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice
  3. Matilda Wormwood from Matilda
  4. Catherine Morland from Northanger Abbey
  5. Belle from Beauty and the Beast
  6. Jo March from Little Women
  7. Liesel Merminger from The Book Thief
  8. Augustus Hazel from The Fault in Our Stars
  9. Charlie from The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  10. Eleanor and Park from Eleanor and Park

Do you know all of them? Who has made it into you list?



Happy Reading!!!

9 comments:

  1. Ha, I used to do the same thing with that Lady of Shalott poem :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liesel and Matilda made me list as well, but I can't believe I left out Belle! She is only my favorite Disney princess! Here is my list if you want to check it out: http://www.bookworminkorporated.com/book-nerd-characters/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome picks! I love Matilda but since I have not read the book it didn't seem fair to include it in my list :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have so many in common!! But how could I leave out Belle? Awesome list!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How could I forget Belle! She's my favorite Disney princess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo March! How could I have forgotten Jo March? Great job on this list. You included the Bookish Girls Trifecta of Matilda, Hermione, and Liesel like I did.
    Here's my list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How could I forget Lizzy? P&P is seriously one of my favorite books ever!.. I'm quite disappointed in myself. And Charlie, and Augustus! I'm an awful person!

    You have a great list and I definitely need to pick Little Women up soon!

    Great post and happy reading!
    AmandaEmma @ Little Miss Reader

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had Belle as a GIF, I really should have put her on my list!
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete