Monday, 13 July 2015

Musing Mondays ( July 13 )


Musings Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm. It can be done by answering the following prompts and a random question.

I am currently reading...
Up next I think I'll read…
I bought the following book(s) in the past week...
I'm super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
I'm really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
I can't wait to get a copy of…
I wish I could read ____, but…
I blogged about ____ this past week….

I am currently reading...

I am loving it ;) .. Reading a chick lit after a long time. Gosh! How much i missed it ;) .. full of fun and life..As the sticker on the book says, 
" If you like Sophia Kinsella, you'll love Jane Costello", you will surely find it intriguing.. 

I bought the following book(s) in the past week...

The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith 
The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith
Harry Potter and Philosopher's Stone by J. K. Rowling 
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

Random Question of this week is What book (or books) would you take with you on vacation? Why?


Hmm...

Any
Paperback 
Lightweight
Chick lit/ Young-adult 
book(s)
with 
an 
Awesome
Review


But right now, I am in a mood for Fairy tales ^_^


So its A Court of  Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Mass then.


Have you read this book? Which book will you take with you on vacation? 


Blissful day!


3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh yes, I'm always in the mood for fairy tales, especially Beauty and the Beast :) Court of Thorns and Roses has been really interesting me. I need to get my hands on it! Also, Cuckoo's calling looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read A Court of Thorns and Roses, but I have heard a lot of praise for it. I have a few Sarah J. Maas novels on my shelf, so I want to read them first before I make the decision to buy another one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're on a bit of a JK Rowling hype! I read the Casual Vacancy and I couldn't get into it, so it sort of put me off any more of hers other than Harry Potter (of course!) Also...I love the Belle meme! She is my fave fairy tale character! :)

    I have just started doing Monday Musings too...my post is at this link:
    http://kristisbookshelf.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/monday-musings.html

    Kristi :)

    ReplyDelete