Monday, 6 July 2015

Musing Mondays (July 6)


Musings Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm. It can be done by answering the following prompts and a random question.

I am currently reading...
Up next I think I'll read…
I bought the following book(s) in the past week...
I'm super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
I'm really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
I can't wait to get a copy of…
I wish I could read ____, but…
I blogged about ____ this past week….

I am currently reading...

Far From the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy
Emma by Jane Austen
The Wish List by Jane Costello

I bought the following book(s) in the past week...

Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

I'm super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…

Join the 'EMMA' Read-along by Lois @ You, Me and a Cup of Tea . It starts from today . Hurry Up if you are a Jane Austen fan. Spread the Word!!!


I can't wait to get a copy of…

A Court of Thrones and Roses by Sarah J. Mass
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee


I blogged about ____ this past week….

My thoughts on To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

Wish you all a great weekend!

Happy Reading!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you answer a lot of the prompts! I am so jealous that you can read so many books at once, I really struggle to keep up with them all haha! :) It's good to find other people who read such a wide variety of genres too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kristi,

    Thank you for stopping by and your lovely comments ^_^.

    I recently learnt to manage reading more than one book at a time. Thanks to fellow bloggers and reading challenges :).

    Yes. It's always good to meet other book lovers like you :)

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete