July 27, 2015

Musing Mondays ( July 27 )


Hello, How are you doing?

I had a jolly good week. I am chuffed to bits watching my husband walking again after the accident. Praise God! :))

Bad Days are gone.
We are looking forward to a bright future now :).

Hope you all had a great week.

***

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm

I am currently reading

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J K Rowling
Emma by Jane Austen

Up next I think I'll read…

Austenland by Shannon Hale

I bought the following book(s) in the past week…

None. I am on a mission to read the books I already own :(.

This week's Random Question is : Have you ever made a new friend because of a book? (or books)?

Yes, I have. 

Her name is Jane, studious but a fairy tale addict. She had a collection of Famous Five series and many Disney movies too. I used to borrow books/movies from her during college days and slowly, we became thick and good friends.

And Nanditha too.
She was my next-door neighbor while staying in Qatar. She used to borrow my books. She was a Nicholas Sparks fan. I am not sure whether she read them or not. Because they were pristine but covered with dust,when returned. Anyhow, we became friends and was lucky enough to taste all the mouth-watering dishes she made ;).

And all blogger pals too :D

***

animated-have-a-nice-day-image-0018

What have you been reading this week?
Are you participating in Austen in August?
Do tell me.

Happy Reading!!!


7 comments:

  1. so pleased your husband is walking again :) all round - all the best for your sunnier future:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that should have said 'all round :):):)'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for your husband! Enjoy your books, and I love thinking about bookish friends. Here is my MUSING MONDAYS POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for your husband! Enjoyed reading about the friend.

    ReplyDelete