Monday, 20 July 2015

Musing Mondays ( July 20 )


Musings Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm. It can be done by answering the following prompts and a random question.

I am currently reading...
Up next I think I'll read…
I bought the following book(s) in the past week...
I'm super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
I'm really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
I can't wait to get a copy of…
I wish I could read ____, but…
I blogged about ____ this past week….

I am currently reading...

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J. K. Rowling
Emma by Jane Austen 

Up next I think I'll read…
Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee ( Received my copy yesterday from Amazon. They surprised me with a lovely  Harper Lee Tote :D )

I'm super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…

If you are a Janeite, join Austen in August reading challenge hosted by Roof Beam Reader

This Week's Random Question is : Are you able to read while in a vehicle (in motion)? Have you always been this way?

Nah! I was never allowed to read in a moving vehicle. My Papa used to scold me before marriage and now my husband does that part ;) :P. They say that habit is not good for my eyes. 

But..

They always let me read when we travel by train.  



What are you reading this week? 
Do you read in a moving vehicle?

Happy Reading!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hmm. Emma. It's been awhile since I indulged myself with some Jane Austen. I hope you enjoy Go Set A Watchman - I'm not ready to know just yet.. eventually I will read it.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete