Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession

Books! I spend a lot of dough on them every month; something I can't resist :P. I love watching piles of books in every nook and cranny of my room. I love book sales and used book stores and Amazon :D.     

Books I Recently bought

The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith 
The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith

(I have been longing to read her books...Finally I found them in a used Books store)

Harry Potter and Philosopher's Stone by J. K. Rowling 

(Ashamed to say I haven't read them yet. But I will read them soon, starting next week :) ).

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

(yet to read...)

Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

(Loved them both. Delightful read! Read my thoughts here)

To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

(Epic! Awaiting the copy of Go Set a Watchman from Amazon)

The Wish List by Jane Costello

(cureently reading....)

Austenland by Shannon Hale
Midnight in Austenland by Shannon Hale

(saving them for Austen in August challenge)

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

(Amazing!)


Which book did you buy recently?
Have you finished reading them all or just stocking up in your shelves?
Do tell me. I would love to know :)
......
Happy Reading!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy Harry Potter! Gone Girl is a crazy, wild ride, so hopefully you enjoy it. I kind of want to check out Cuckoo's Calling, but it's quite large and I don't have the time right now.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/07/14/top-ten-tuesday-13/

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Kill A Mocking Bird is on my list this week as well. I also share the shame of not having read any of the harry potter books. I bought the box set not that long ago and hope to fix the shame soon. Happy readings :)

    My TTT http://wp.me/p3ftwe-HX

    ReplyDelete