July 31, 2015

July Wrap-Up

Howdy!

July was spiffing to one's self; surprises, happiness, tons of laughter, opulent sunshine, unexpected downpours, blooming flowers, cousin's marriage, splurging on books, cookies, chocolates , loads of tea and a pinch of sadness.

I had a good time here @ Lilac Diaries too.
why wouldn't I?

I have Followers now
&
 Love the comments from other bookworms.


It's been an exciting month :))

***

Books I read

To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
The Wish List by Jane Costello
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J K Rowling

July Favorite is To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee


It's simply amazing!
***

August #TBR

Austenland by Shannon Hale
Midnight in Austenland by Shannon hale
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee

I am a mood reader though. Let's see! ;)

***

Happy Reading!!!




2 comments:

  1. I feel like your taste is very classic! And I hope you enjoy Pride and Prejudice, is one of my favorite books of all time and I've read it multiple times! And I'm glad you liked To Kill a Mockingbird, it's such a staple!
    And congratulations on getting followers! If you just comment on other people's blog and talk with other bloggers you're going to get a lot of followers!

    Great wrap up, short but holds everything it needs to!

    AmandaEmma @ Little Miss Reader
    My july wrap up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda :D

      I am re-reading Pride and Prejudice for Austen in August, have read it before. It's one of my favorite too :)
      Are you participating?

      Happy Reading!!!

      Delete