Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Top Ten Theme Songs

Lists again :D. I read Lois's Top Ten Theme Song List on her site You, Me and a Cup of Tea. You know how much I like making lists. So I did decide to steal it from her just like she did :P. 

Here is my list... ( This is my first tag.. A stolen tag ;) ).
Lord Of the Rings and The Hobbit - The Shire

Hmm.. Soothing. Isn't it?.


Downton Abbey

I love period dramas. This is just one among many ;).

Harry Potter 


Peter Rabbit

There is something magical about this song. Do you think so?.



Little Dorrit



Pirates of Caribbean



Secret Garden 


Larkrise to Candleford


Man of Steel 

Yes.I am a superman fan ^_^.


Anne of Green Gables


Did you like my post?. Please consider yourself tagged if you like it and share the link :)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Blessed Day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment