Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Top Ten Books I have read so far in 2015

“I have finished To Kill a Mockingbird. It is now my favorite book of all time, but then again, I always think that until I read another book.” 
                                                                   ― Stephen ChboskyThe Perks of Being a Wallflower

  • To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
  • The Help by Kathryn Stockett
  • Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
  • The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
  • A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
  • The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  • Animal Farm by George Orwell
  • The Importance of Being Honest by Oscar Wilde
  • The Gift of the Magi by O. Henry
  • Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding

Have you read any? . What are your favorites so far?. 

P.S. Do suggest me a few new releases you loved reading. I plan to read them from September. 

P.S.S.     'A Court of Thrones and Roses' and 'The Girl on the Train' are already in my list :)).


Happy Reading!!!

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading The Fault In Our Stars, To Kill A Mockingbird, and The Help as well in recent years!!

    Here's a link to my TTT for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/06/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-ive-read.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I loved The Help and The Fault in our Stars. I love your blog design! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete