June 01, 2015

Musing Mondays(June 1)

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm.

I am super excited to tell you about :

I was delighted to read the article 'Page Turners' on yesterday's newspaper. The article by Supriya Sharma shared news on upcoming books and a summer reading list 2015. I am super excited to tell you that Harper Lee's much anticipated Go Set a Watchman is out in July. Harper Lee is the author of Pulitzer Prize winning novel 'To Kill a Mockingbird'. 'Go Set a Watchman' is the sequel of this famous novel.

I have not read the book 'To Kill a Mockingbird' yet though :P . It was always on the bottom of my TBR list for some unknown reasons. I will be reading it soon to find out what made many book lovers adore Harper Lee and her novel 'To Kill a Mockingbird'.

THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: Do you have different genres for different seasons? For example, do you choose lighter reading material for the summer, and chunkier books in the winter?

No. I usually choose books based on their reviews and publicity and read them whenever I wish to do  so.

What are you reading this week?.Do you have any musings?. Please do share it. Don’t forget to check the original post if you enjoyed this.

Blissful Monday!!!

4 comments:

  1. I have no idea what I'm going to read this week. I need to finish some reviews and write a few posts before I think about reading anything else. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading 'Sapiens byYuval N Harari this week (non fiction) and must start The Help as it's a book group read - other than that I've not decided yet:)

    https://albertareads.wordpress.com/2015/06/01/humans-storytelling-apes/ ‎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you share me a link to book group read?. I do wish to join it. 'The Help' is one of my favorite book.

      Delete
  3. Ooooh, i hope you enjoy to kill a mockingbird! Here'S mine:http://editingeverything.com/blog/2015/06/01/monday-musings-14/

    ReplyDelete