Monday, 22 June 2015

Musing Mondays (June 22)


Musings Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm. It can be done by answering one of the following prompts .

I am currently reading...
Up next I think I'll read…
I bought the following book(s) in the past week...
I'm super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
I'm really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
I can't wait to get a copy of…
I wish I could read ____, but…
I blogged about ____ this past week….

I am currently reading...

  1. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee      *** feeling 'Why did I wait this long to read this amazing book' ***
  2. A Love That Never Tires by Allyson Jeleyne ( Got a free kindle version from Amazon. :D )
  3. Far From a Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy (Becoming a Thomas Hardy fan )

I can't wait to get a copy of...

  • Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee 

I blogged about ____ this past week.

This week's Random Question is  Is there a bookshop you absolutely adore? Or, perhaps one you’ve always wanted to visit? What is the name of it, and where is it located?

Nope. Its just I am fond of books, not bookshops. 

(*** thinking ***) I love the bookshop 'THE SHOP AROUND THE CORNER' from the movie 'You've Got a Mail'. I would like to visit it, If I get a chance to visit US someday :). 


Was that a real shop? Do you know anything about it?.

Blessed Monday!!!








2 comments:

  1. Lucky you for discovering Far From The Madding Crowd for the first time! It's one of my favs :) And from one Thomas Hardy fan to another, I'd totally recommend Tess of the d'Urbervilles ;) I've never read To Kill a Mockingbird but since you seem to enjoy it, I might check it out soon. And now I'm off to read your thoughts on A Room With A View. It's on my TBR for next month ;)

    http://ofstacksandcups.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I Know :) . You are a Thomas Hardy Fan!. Your review on 'Far From The Madding Crowd' persuaded me to read it. Credits goes to ya :D.

    I will add Tess od d'Urbervilles to TBR . Thanks a lot for your recommendation.

    Happy Reading!!!

    ReplyDelete