Friday, 1 May 2015

Welcome May

Image source : picjumbo

Hello, how are you all doing?. I am super excited today. I have been waiting for this month. We are going home sweet home to attend brother's marriage. There is nothing else I can think of now. Have you ever been away from your family? If yes, you will know how I feel right now. Words are failing me today. So much is going on inside my mind.

I finished three books last week. But I haven't written the blog posts yet, as I was busy whole week (doing the shopping ;P ). I will be buying more books from my favorite book store this month and have also decided to join the classic club this week. I hope that I can find enough time to read books. Summer holidays have started and my cousins are coming home to attend brother's marriage. We have already started making plans :D.

What are you guys up to this month?.

Wish you all a blessed May!. 







No comments:

Post a Comment