Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Today's Topic is Top Ten Books Which Feature Characters Who ____.

I decided to make a list of bookworm characters. When I was done, I wanted to make an another list of characters who loved to write. These are the names, I could come up with.

Ten Character who loved to read:


  1. Jo March from Little Women
  2. Catherine Morland from Northanger Abbey
  3. Matilda Wormwood from Matilda
  4. Hermione Granger from Harry Potter series
  5. Belle from Beauty and the Beast
  6. Charlie from The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  7. Tyrion Lannister from A Game of Thrones
  8. Klaus Baudelaire from A Series of Unfortunate Events
  9. Liesel Merminger from The Book Thief
  10. Anne Shirley from Anne of Green Gables

Ten Character who loved to write:


  1. Bilbo Baggins from The Hobbit
  2. Jo March from Little Women
  3. Charlie from The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  4. Carrie Bradshaw from The Carries Diaries
  5. Julie Powell from Julie & Julia
  6. Skeeter from The Help
  7. Anne Shirley from Anne of Green Gables series
  8. Eleanor Lavish from A Room with a View 
  9. Laura from Larkrise to Candleford Trilogy
  10. Krish from 2 states
Do you know any other characters?. What list did you make today?. Please share it below.

Happy Tuesday!!!

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love how you did this prompt! Writing + reading = a very happy me. xD I love Matilda and Klaus and Tyrion. And Skeeter is just SUCH an awesome person and I totally admire her. SHE IS MY HERO.
    Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Thank you :D. Skeeter is really an awesome character. I love the quote "you is smart, you is kind, you is important" from that book. Every little girl must be taught those words.

      Delete
  2. Oh Matilda! I adore that movie even though I have not yet read the book. This is a great list, thank you for sharing :)

    My TTT https://jazminjade.wordpress.com/2015/04/28/top-ten-tuesday-childrens-books-featuring-death/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent picks! When you said Characters who love to read, I immediately thought of Belle and Matilda! Here's my list of quirky and fun characters:
    http://www.leiawriting.co.za/blog/top-ten-tuesdays/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great list, and a wonderful topic to go with! I always love spotting favourites on other peoples lists and your has a lot of favourites of mine!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this list! :)
    My ttt
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2015/04/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-which.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always fun to encounter characters who love to read and write. Seems like there are tons of them, which is awesome!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete