April 20, 2015

Musing Mondays

Musings Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm. It asks to choose one of the following prompts to answer.

  • I am currently reading...
  • Up next I think I'll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week...
  • I'm super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I'm really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can't wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ____, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week….
You also need to answer a random question.

This Week's Random Question is : Do you use your local library? What do you like(or dislike) most about it?

Nah!. I have an inclination to keep the books I read with myself :P. I treasure them. So, I either buy or download the copy of the book. I always buy a pile of books each time I visit a bookstore . Nothing else can make me feel too good ;). However, I am planning to get a membership in a nearby library next month. It will help me with the library book reading challenges.

I am currently reading…

Image via: Google
Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding

                 I watched the movie Bridget Jones's Diary last year. Enjoyed watching Renee Zellweger as Bridget Jones and Colin Firth as Mark Darcy. I love epistolary novels and movies. So I had added it into my Books To Read list. Last Day, I downloaded a copy of the book. Guess what??!! I am already half through it :).

Around the World in 80 Days  by Jules Verne
Image via: Google
Re-reading for the Popsugar Reading Challenge 2015 ( A book with a number in the title ).

What are you reading this week?.Do you have any musings?. Please do share it. Don’t forget to check the original post if you enjoyed this.

Blissful Monday!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment